English version in work...
We are a humanitarian aid organisation and European partner of Buddhist Global Relief.
You can find out more about Mitgefühl in Aktion in the following video.
A. Direct help
- Quick help in disaster struck areas, which benefits those suffering directly and not governments.
- Providing direct food aid for people suffering from hunger and malnutrition.
B. Long term development work
- Sensible and sustainable ecological projects in areas affected by hunger.
- Supporting the development of advanced methods for sustainable food production.
- Supporting the education and training of girls and women as a means to ensure livelihood security and to fight poverty.
C. Habitat conservation
- - Supporting social justice, ecologically responsible economic practices, climate justice and environmental protection.